[Mgs] Speaking of engine removal.....

Eric J Russell ejrussell at mebtel.net
Wed Aug 1 12:42:26 MDT 2007

The rocker arm studs appear scary to hang the whole engine/gearbox off
but that's how it was done 'at the factory' and the way I've done it
many times in MGB's and MGA's.

Another helpful 'trick' is to raise up the rear of the car. That
lessens how steep of an angle you need to maneuver the assembly out of
the engine bay.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell