[Mgb-v8] Speakers in door panel

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue Apr 30 01:32:11 MDT 2019

Not entirely sure I under stand the problem.  If they are flush mount you have to find somewhere on the door where they can be recessed without fouling anything, then transfer that over to the panel.  If you cut that from the back you should be able to leave a pocket unaffected.  If they are surface mount then lower front is probably the only suitable area, which may be where any pockets are.  But map pockets are usually in the footwell liners.

PaulH.