[Mgb-v8] 2018 MGs in the Dolomites - THE INVITATION!!!!

Dr. Christian Bianco mg.dolomites at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:35:43 MDT 2017

Dear Mg Driver  ,

With this email you receive all the details about the next MG Event in the
Dolomites! Because: our next "MGs in the Dolomites" is organized and as a MG
Enthusiast I wish to extend an invitation to your Members and friends in your
Area to join in.

2018 MGs in the Dolomites
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ5Zmp1ZGp3AwpzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9AQNk
BQN2AQNlWay2LKu2pG0kZmxjZGNjBGNmAxN

- Spring Event = from 29th April to 6th May 2018 (SouthTyrolean Dolomites and
Lake Garda)

Deadline = 5th December 2017.

This event will be organized in two parts and it is up to you if you want to
participate only on one part or on both parts!

You will receive a discount if you join in until 18th October 2017

Deadline = 5th December 2017

More Events for 2018:

MGs in the Dolomites - autumn event = from 16th September to 23rd September
2018 (italian and austrian Dolomites) - deadline = 5th May 2018

another wonderful event, which I organize since 2015 is:

Cabrio Tour Dolomites - Lake Garda (open to all kinds of cabrio sport cars!)
from 13th to 17th June 2018 nearby the ReschenpaC. Guided tours around the
Stilfserjoch (Passo Stelvio)!!! -deadline - 8th February 2018 - For this event
I can accept ONLY 20 Teams! No ecception possible! 10 Teams have already
joined in, so only 10 more teams possible!

God reasons to take part:
? wonderful, unforgettable drives through the Dolomites and along the Lake
Garda
? special programs (Art, museums, culinary delights)
? special programs, specially prepared for YOU from ME
? Guided tours (without StreC)
? International Events

My contact details, as the organizer in the area, are below:

Webpage =

http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ5Zmp1ZGp3AwpzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9AQNk
BQN2AQNlWay2LKu2pG0kZmxjZGNjBGNmBRR
http://http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ5Zmp1ZGp3AwpzMKWjqzA2pzSaq
aR9AQNkBQN2AQNlWay2LKu2pG0kZmxjZGNjBGNmBRR

contact - email =

mg.dolomites at gmail.com mailto:mg.dolomites at gmail.com

contact - mobile = +39 338 314 67 79

you can see some photos of the past events on our

photo-gallery
http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ5Zmp1ZGp3AwpzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9AQNk
BQN2AQNlWay2LKu2pG0kZmxjZGNjBGN0ZyN

.
This invitation is directed to MG-Drivers all over the world and for this
reason hopefully there will be a mix of entrants from throughout Europe and a
variety MGs, like on the past events.

If you would have any problem to open the pdf-files which are attached to this
email, please let me know and I will send them to you in another way.

So, if you would be kind enough to circulate this amongst your friends I would
be very grateful.

Best Regards
Christian Bianco with team

==> If you will have some problems with the attached PDF-Files, please let me
know and I will send them with another system.

Impressum/Impress
Dr. Christian Bianco

mg.dolomites at gmail.com mailto:mg.dolomites at gmail.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of English_001_Invitation official.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of English_002_2013 2018.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of English_002_Discount.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of English_003_Regulation.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of English_004_Registration.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Some photos 13 - 15.pdf]