[Mgb-v8] SD1 Gearbox

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Tue Mar 24 11:28:42 MST 2009

I have an SD1 5-speed gearbox in my MGB GT - and I have filled it
with oil in the past (ATF).  Now I want to drain and fill up again
but I cannot find the "in" place.  It is up there somewhere but I
cannot grope it!!   Can someone tell me which side, what size and'or
where it is please.  I know I used a long tube and funnel to fill it
before !!!

The other thing is I cannot get my glove box lid to work.  I cannot
get inside to see what is wrong and I have tried innumerable
combinations of the washers I have.

Thank you in advance for your replies