[Mgb-v8] Spark Plugs for Rover V8

James Bown jaguarsandrail at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:19:39 MDT 2009

I've run all three brands and I can't see any difference in performance or
longitivity.

0-60 times, MPG, I haven't seen them vary from brand to brand.

I know others have strongly held opinions on the issue, with great certainly
that one brand is best, but in my case careful record keeping indicates
otherwise.

Regards,

Jim B.