[Mg-t] Heads

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:24:01 MST 2017

Hello Friends,

   Ages ago (2 years or more) I bought a 3-bow tan top from Moss Motors.
Today after looking at the old top, I question whether it needs a 3-bow or
2-bow top. (The sticks are not here right now.)
   Please look at these pictures and tell me if you think its a 3-bow, as I
believe. And thank you, in advance.

http://aubard.us/MGTD/1953_TD_004_MD.jpg

http://aubard.us/MGTD/HPIM1029.JPG

http://aubard.us/MGTD/DSC05178.JPG

http://aubard.us/MGTD/1953 TD 009.jpg

   My car's side curtain frames are headed off to the media blast shop,
almost as I type. The lady there does great work. To save a bit of coin, I
may paint the frames rather than powder coat them. Krylon Paint and Primer
is good BUT, what do you think? Should I power coat them instead?

   And while the questions are flowing; These frames are black without the
slightest hint of tan paint visible. Would they have been black originally,
or has some PO painted them black? If so, it was done before installing new
canvas. The original interior color was green.

Thanks everyone,

-rick, in Houston