[Mg-t] Info needed

Lawrie lawrie at britcars.com
Thu May 11 16:42:50 MDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I'm researching the numbers on XPAG and XPEG cylinder heads. Most TC and
early (small valve) TD heads appear to have the number 22952 cast into
them at the right front corner. Does anyone have a different number
actually cast into their head?

TF heads appear to have had that cast number machined off the head and a
different number stamped into the head at that location. I have found
AEF 118 but do not know if that was original for a TF 1250 or for a TF
1500, or whether there were any other stamped numbers on TF heads. Can
anyone confirm this, please?

Any numbers or comments will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Lawrie Alexander