[Mg-t] MG XPEG dyno results

laf48 at aol.com laf48 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 06:25:24 MDT 2016

Another Very satisfied customer of my Abingdon Performance normally aspirated performance cam for street use.

Hello Len,

Huffaker Engineering had my engine on their dyno yesterday and got 90 HP at 5200 RPM and 91.3 at 5500 RPM. The torque was 80 pound feet at 2500 RPM and 96.8 at 3700 RPM, it stayed in the mid 90s all the way to 5000 RPM and the started tapering off.The engine crew at Huffaker’s were very impressed since the engine is running stock intake and exhaust manifolds. It does have a Laystall aluminum head.

Thank you for a great camshaft package, I will be calling you when we are ready to build a new engine for the race car. Both cars have the TF 1500 engine but the race car has an old Derington manifold set up which helps it breath a little better.

Bill