[Mg-t] Recommended tools?

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Fri May 15 06:31:35 MDT 2015

  A set of Whitworth 3/8" drive sockets and a set of combination wrenches will get you started. Moss has some, also British Tools & Fasteners.  Few, if any, fasteners on T-series cars are high-strength items, so you do not need Snap-On quality.    You probably have some screwdrivers that fit the TC's screw slots well (and some that do not). Set the ones that fit onto your bench with the Whitworth wrenches and you will be all set. Bob