[Mg-t] Anyone in/near St Louis that can check out a car for me?

Michael Graziano mgraziano1 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:10:12 MDT 2015

after giving it much thought... and thanks to Lew for his suggestion, I
think I'm going to fly out there with my daughter on Thursday and meet with
Adam Key or someone with his team at the dealership for them to help with
the inspection.  Then if all goes well, spend a few days tooling around in
St Lewis with it before heading back to TX.

The video was current, btw.  from Dec '14 when the car was put up for sale.

-Mike