[Mg-t] Mods

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Sat Mar 7 09:08:43 MST 2015

Hi Rick,  Will the new pump overheat if the filter is restricted?  The SUs are
cooled by the fuel passing through, and the SUs will pass substantial bits of
trash. SUs need the fuel flow for cooling. That said, the SUs have a filter in
the body that will screen out rubbish that is larger than the pump will pump.
Can you share pictures of the Weber and manifold?Bob