[Mg-t] So much for Tuesday.

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Apr 16 01:26:12 MDT 2014

Meant to get down to Bailey's today, never made it.  Mike won't be happy about that.

There's a TC down there that is being a problem child.  Runs rough, sputters and stumbles, has no power.
Monday I cleaned up the rear carb.  No real difference.  What I did notice was when holding the throttle
open to about 2 - 2,500 rpm the piston in the rear carb was steady as a rock.  The one in the front,
which the owner rebuilt not that long ago, bounces up and down in time to the rough running.

We'll see if I can make any progress based on that.  Cars can be such fun.

mjb.