[Mg-t] TD - plug wire orientation

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Tue Sep 17 09:02:33 MDT 2013

Rick,
   Illustration Fig C 19 shows the wire connection post at about five-five
thirty position.. The flat area of the distributor is not parallel to te
engine. Fig P 1 shows it also.
    My engine is out of the car now, and distributor cap & wires stored
separately, so I can't help with orientation of wires.
    XPAG distributors are gear driven, not with the offset drive plate used in
later MG engines. It may take several insertions of the distributor to get the
rotor aimed at the cap contact you want to use.
Bob