[Mg-t] Wings

Rick Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:47:54 MST 2013

Hi Guys,

I got to see my TD's front wings, sans paint, this morning. One wing has seen 'a little action'. Its been bent (a little) and straightened (nicely) and one edge had been braised to repair a split (about a half inch long). Otherwise, B the metal's good.

If you have followed any of my notes you know that I painted the tub in the garage. It came out great (Not my first rodeo.) but the smell almost cost me a divorce! Therefore, everything else is getting painted professionally.B

Everything else should be back B from the painter within two (more) weeks.

-rick