[Mg-t] TD seat foam

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 14:24:29 MST 2013

The foam that I have received from Moss Motors, is a heavy density foam.
The Dunlop Pillowblock foam that was used by the factory would be
classified as a medium density foam. Compresses more than high density.
You want to side below the top of the windshield, not at eye level with it.

You can get medium density foam at most upholstery stores. And, you can
cut it with an electric carving knife.

John Seim
Irvine, CA