[Mg-t] Just a few TD pictures

Jesus Vicente Benajes Calvo jbenajes at mot.upv.es
Mon Nov 18 01:36:47 MST 2013

Hi Rick,

I do not see clearly in your photos, but a good recommendation is to let the
rear light harness to make a loop downwards at the exit from the support pipe,
before turning upwards towards the light. This should avoid the ingress of
rain water into the pipe that may trickle down along the harness.

Jeszs

Escurrir