[Mg-t] XPAG ignition timing instability

Scott Allen scottallen3663 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 15:09:36 MST 2013

Blair Engle who is a member of this list did mine.  He owns the Classic MG
Shop in Tallahasee and can be reached at engle001 at comcast.net.  He also
offers several other rebuild services.

However, please be advised when he did mine he had to replace the case as
well as re-bush it.  It's made of pot metal and the shaft will wear an oval
pattern in it over time rather than staying round, causing the back two
cylinders to run rich no matter what adjustment I made.

~Scott
'52 MG