[Mg-t] Gearbox oil

Scott Allen scottallen3663 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 08:40:25 MST 2013

I use Castrol or Valvoline 80w90.  I tried to use Red Line, but both times,
when I had occasion to remove the gearbox the clutch was covered in fluid.

So, until they come up with a modern mainshaft seal that synthetic can't
migrate past I'm sticking to old-fashioned dinosaur juice.

~Scott Allen
'52 MGTD