[Mg-t] The MG TD arrives in Texas

John Crawley alittlemoreink at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:42:21 MDT 2013

Nice find Rick . . .May I suggest that as well as this list you join the
T-series group at  http://www2.mgcars.org.ukthey are a great bunch of guys and
the knowledge base is second to none. Ask any T question and you will most
likely have an answer within the hour. The archives are immense and you can
include a picture with each post. Godspeed in Safety FastJc