[Mg-t] [Mgs] XPAG engine + gearbox weight

PopeyMike at aol.com PopeyMike at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 19:29:27 MDT 2013

Gents:

Had the same question recently - so decided to rented a lift.  It  was me
that weighed the engine block fully assembled - minus the head was 217  lbs.

The engine lift was way over - what was needed.  But it was possible  to
move freely about.  It was a bit awkward because it was very  heavy.  But I
will rent it again for $45.00 over the weekend to have the  convenience of
free movement.

Michael Balahutrak
53 TD.
_________

In a message dated 3/15/2013 7:38:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,