[Mg-t] Starting on the head

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Jul 18 06:27:33 MDT 2013

<< On 7/17/2013 3:29 PM, Richard Lindsay wrote:

Or perhaps something like this:  >>

That $20 one is ABSOLUTELY USELESS <G> ! !  I tried one around 40 - 45
years ago and
after 3 or 4 valve "Attempts" I actually DENTED the Trash Can from
THROWING the
damned POS "tool" 'that hard' ! ! !   NOW I can LMAO at the 'memory'.
Tnx for that ! ! !

<<  The C-clamp kind is expensive, but more likely to fill the bill;  >>

WORTH EVERY PENNY ! ! !    I have actually WORN TWO [2] OUT ! ! ! Mine
(all 3] have
come from my Snap-On Dealer.  He WILL 'come to your house' as long as
you have an OPEN
Revolving Charge Account, BUY enough on an ON-GOING basis ! !

And before anyone asks/infers;  NOT the same guy/Dealer for all that
time ! !  LOL ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                    www.justbrits.com