[Mg-t] Mg-t Digest, Vol 7, Issue 102

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sun Jul 14 21:35:19 MDT 2013

Yeah... glue would work, but hard to get off. Race tape is better. It'll
come off.  But if you know it's going to take a while, POR-15 will stick
to anything.

I found that fixing the stand to the front of the block allowed me to
get the rear taken apart quite easily, and then it's a combination of
bench and, yes, four 8mm bolts at the rear.

It's not a heavy block. At half my age I could lift it loaded. Hmm.
Maybe I shouldn't have said it that way.

Glenn