[Mg-t] Brake line fittings

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 19:55:30 MDT 2013

Al,
That is a common problem.  Sometimes they don't want to come apart
because of that happening.  When making new lines, I have reused the
original nuts and ground them down so that they fit correctly in place.
And touching them up with a file should hurt nothing, though make sure
that you get it nice and clean before reassembling.
Charlie