[Mg-t] Supercharger?

lawrie lawrie at britcars.com
Wed Apr 18 10:57:41 MDT 2012

Not sure what this one is as I haven't ever seen one that looks like that.

But, on the subject of superchargers for TCs, TDs, TFs or Y-types, I just happen to have two that need new homes. One is a Judson, one is a Shorrock. Both have the correct manifold for XPAG/XPEG engines, both have 1-1/2" SU carbs. And, both need to be overhauled and are not necessarily complete with all their brackets and fittings. I know for a fact that the Judson wasn't used after 1958 but have no history for the Shorrock. I'd like to get $1,000 for each of them; if you are interested, please contact me off-line.

Lawrie