[Mg-t] over problem

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Thu Sep 15 17:08:40 MDT 2011

Check the float - it may have developed a leak and taken in gas, making it
sink and therefore not shut off the fuel supply (we had this happen with our
TF some years ago).

Easy way of checking:  remove float; put in freezer for a few hours; remove
and immediately submerge in a pan of HOT water.  Escaping bubbles--as the
cold air inside it expands--will show you where the leak is.  Then drill out
hole, drain out gas, and re-solder.  Or just buy a new one.

Sarah Carr
TD3942EXLU in PA