[Mg-t] Fixed! Ignition problem - I think!

Douglas Ormrod Douglas.Ormrod at Neurological.org.nz
Wed Nov 30 23:58:28 MST 2011

Well you were all dead right. I was down there fiddling around just now and
while looking for something else I found the original tatty looking  Lucas
rotor arm that came with the car 11 years ago- which I had discarded in favour
a nice shiny new Moss one.

So having tried everything else I stuck in in and away it went. Good old Lucas
- I will not insult their good name ever again, well probably.

Thanks

Douglas