[Mg-t] TD brake drums

Duvall Video Productions mike at duvallvideo.com
Tue Nov 8 12:39:14 MST 2011

John,  those screws should not be removed on the early TD drum.   If you do,
it will likely ruin the drum.  The inside of the drum has the threads
intentionally damaged to keep them from coming out.

They are not like MGA where you need to remove the screws.

See section H2.1 of the factory manual  where it describes the 2 drums and the
removal process.

Mike