[Mg-t] wiper motor conversion

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Fri Jul 15 09:26:28 MDT 2011

Has anyone moved an early TD's wiper motor from the passenger side to the
center of the windscreen--like the later cars--by just drilling more holes in
the proper places, rather than obtaining a later-style top bar for the
windscreen frame?  I've found nothing on the subject in the Archives.

If anyone's done this, can you tell us where the new holes should be drilled,
and what extra bits (besides a new connecting bar) are required, or any other
useful tips?  After nearly 40 years of having my view blocked when a
passenger, I've had enough..........

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Carr
TD3942EXLU in PA