[Mg-t] Seat belts

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Fri May 28 18:34:57 MDT 2010

Curt,
Outside of welding in cross members, your method looks perfectly safe.
Nearly any belt is better than none!   There have been lots of fatalities in t cars over the years due to no seat belts.
Gene Gillam and his wife of this list probably would have been far more badly injured In their cruzin the coast crash without the minimal protection of lap belts.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone