[Mg-t] [mg-tabc] Re: Tom McCahill online

taterry at aol.com taterry at aol.com
Tue May 4 22:24:25 MDT 2010

Yes, I was there....great event!

-----Original Message-----
From: Emgeeguy at aol.com
To: taterry at aol.com; chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Cc: mg-tabc at yahoogroups.com; mg-t at autox.team.net
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 8:56 pm
Subject: [mg-tabc] Re: [Mg-t] Tom McCahill online

The article talks about Denver Cornett. Were you there at Watkins Glen,
erry, when Denver told us about his first race there in his TC when he rolled
the car by the bridge? he said a bunch of folks came down to the car
upside  down) and someone said "Is he alive?"  He said, "Why don't you turn
the
damned car over and find out??"
arry

n a message dated 5/4/2010 8:35:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,