[Mg-t] Motorcycle help - The Fastest Indian

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 06:01:44 MDT 2010

Excellent movie, clive!

Best, ray
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Clive Sherriff" <clive.sherriff at ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 7, 2010 01:53
Subject: [Mg-t] Motorcycle help - The Fastest Indian
To: "Shop at  Just Brits" <shop at justbrits.com>, "4 - Healeys" <healeys at autox.team.net>, "4 - Jensen-Cars" <jensen-cars at british-steel.org>, "4 - MG List" <mgs at autox.team.net>, "4 -MG Ts" <mg-t at autox.team.net>, "4 - Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>

Sorry I cant help on this, but if any list members have not seen the film The Fastest Indian, about the life story of New Zealander Burt Munro, who spent years building and developing a 1920 Indian motorcycle -
- a bike which helped him set the land-speed world record at Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats in 1967, then you are missing a treat.

Clive
Oxford UK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shop at " Just Brits "" <shop at justbrits.com>

Mg-t at autox.team.net