[Mg-t] Classic Car pictures

Andrew Kirk andrewk962 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 11:08:39 MDT 2009

Hi All:  The wife has requested I get rid of 5 classic lithrographs of classic
sports cars.  These are in frames with glass and were the type road and track
used in their centerfolds except I obtained there at a car show and they were
never folded.  I don't want to ship them so you will need to pick them up I
live in the San Jose area of CA.  Pictures are a Buggati A Riley, An MG
magnett, a 1750 Alfa, and a blower Bently.  E-mail me if interested and can
pick up.Andy

Work is the curse of the biking classes!!

Andrew J. Kirk

andrewk962 at yahoo.com

cell 650-224-3527