[Mg-t] TD Generator Failure Cause...

Charles Hill chillmog at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 15 21:27:29 MST 2009

Scott,
What is broken on your generator?  If it is only the bearing, a local
electrical shop should be able to do the job.  Joe Curto mentioned on
the TABC list that he had some TC armatures available.  You might check
with him if that is what you need( www.joecurto.com).  He normally only
does carbs but comes across other stuff from time to time.  Otherwise, I
don't have any suggestions.

And on your distributor, I haven't used them yet, but I've heard glowing
reviews about Advanced Distributors (http://www.advanceddistributors.com/ )

Regards,
Charles Hill