[Mg-t] TD Charging Problem

S Allen s4usea at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 12:22:09 MST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind and considerate replies in regards
to the charging problem on my TD.  With the generator isolated I have less
than a volt on it, which is pretty definitive.

Some time this week I'll take it off the car and go over it on the workbench
and see what can be done.

Thank everyone again,

Scott Allen

52TD