[Mg-t] [Mgs] Is Valvoline VR1 OK for everyday use?

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 17 12:44:52 MDT 2009

Are you certain about it being meant for daily use ??

There's been lots of discussion on the TRIUMPHS list about this very
subject, and there's a general belief that all the Valvoline racing oils
have less detergent, and thus require frequent changes because contaminants
are NOT held in suspension as with normal motor oils.  Particularly with an
LBC that sees relatively little mileage, this would be a bad thing.

Karl Vacek
TC 6370

Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [Mgs] Is Valvoline VR1 OK for everyday use?