[Mg-t] [Mg-mmm] [mg-tabc] Bodywork designers

John Quilter jquilter at peoplepc.com
Fri Jun 5 21:16:58 MDT 2009

The Triumph TR7 was never built at Abingdon. It was however built at three
separate BL plants,   Speke (Liverpool) first,  Canley (Coventry) second and
ultimately at the Land Rover facility at Solihull.  While early TR7s had
their share of quality issues, as did most BL cars of the time, the front
suspension/steering was not one of them.

John F. Quilter
Former Regional Warranty Manager British Leyland Motors Inc.
Brisbane, California