[Mg-t] Bishop Cam bearings

Bob Howard mgbob at juno.com
Mon Jan 19 11:39:21 MST 2009

 Bearing Distributors Inc   has a vast selection of bearings of all
sorts.   BDI-USA.com is their site I found with Google.
 TD front wheel bearings were in stock when we needed them same day in
early summer, and they had bronze shoulder bushings for old Ariens
equipment at .899 each compared to 6.95 & order charge & post&packing
from Ariens dealer last winter.
 See if they can come up with what you need.
Bob