[Mg-t] Source of Rocker Arm Ass'y

Mark Stolzenburg stolzy40 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 10:15:07 MST 2009

John,
Go to John Twist's website (University Motors) at:
http://www.universitymotorsltd.com/ and look at the video on matching S.U.
pistons and domes. Very informative with lots more video's on tune-up's and
other things to watch. Before you sand the domes I would wash the pistons
off with carb cleaner to ensure there is no gas residue on the pistons.
Mark Stolzenburg
St. Louis, Missouri
TC 7812 (up for sale)