[Mg-t] water pump seal

Bob Howard mgbob at juno.com
Tue Dec 22 12:57:56 MST 2009

    Does anyone know a source for the water pump seal that Phil Marino
used in his modified TD pumps?
    It's a DILITEX, Made in UK, W 4 seal, that appears to have been a
pair of lip seals separated by a spring.
    Phil can't find the seals from his source; I have been unable to find
DILITEX, except in references to a lawsuit and sale to a trading company
in India, and have not yet found a cross to another brand. Phil has
worked up a modification for the modified pumps, but if we could find
that W 4 seal it would be good for every one
Thanks,
Bob