[Mg-t] '53 TD for sale

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 11:36:50 MDT 2008

Roy,
I sent this to myself and had no problem viewing the photos, but
obviously I belong to Snapfish.
Does anyone else have the same problem?  I don't really think it is a
rip-off, though, since it costs nothing to join.
Thanks for anyone's help and thanks to you Roy for bringing it up.
Charlie

roy-rose wrote:
> Charlie-
> You mean I have to join Snapfish to see your photos.
> What a rip off!!
> Roy

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]