[Mg-t] Original paint

Bob Donahue bobmgtd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 10:28:55 MDT 2008

On a related note, I discovered that you can polish right through chrome
also. BE CAREFUL. If you have a stubborn smashed bug on your radiator shell,
place a wet towel over it until it softens up. Do not try to polish it off.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd at comcast.net
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361