[Mg-t] TD exhaust pipe neede

Ursula and Greg Hoeft ursula_greg at msn.com
Sun Dec 14 12:55:34 MST 2008

Thanks to all for responding and for the help offered.  I passed on the
information and there are several solutions to explore.  Our non-computer MG
colleague was amazed when I reported your collective messages.  He had no idea
the value of being a member of this group.

Thanks again,
Greg Hoeft

> From: ursula_greg at msn.com> To: mg-t at autox.team.net> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008
18:51:02 +0000> Subject: [Mg-t] TD exhaust pipe neede> > Hi Group,> > A fellow
member of the Vintage MG Car Club of Chicago is looking for a TD> front
exhaust pipe. The Moss number is 454-425 and is no longer available. He>
doesn't use computers so I'll pass on any info.> > Greg Hoeft>