[Mg-mmm] J2 gas tank coating

Lance Wayman l_wayman at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 15:22:18 MDT 2018

My 1930 M-type had a leaky gas tank some years ago and I soldered the holes.
Worked well but eventually I started to get rust and other crud blocking the
fuel line.
Have now removed the tank and treated it with KBS tank sealer which included
their cleaner and rust remover. It did a good job and seems to work fine.

Lance