[Mg-mmm] Differential pinion shaft end cover

Pete Thelander pthelander at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 27 13:53:06 MDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Grunau
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 1:06 PM
To: 'Sky Hoffman' ; mg-mmm at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-mmm] Differential pinion shaft end cover

Hi Sky
I may have a used pinion plate, need to look.

I do have NEW crown wheel and pinion gear sets for the J2, ratios are 5.125
( 8/41 )  or 4.875 ( 8/39 )  . The crown wheels are drilled for either 6
bolt or 8 bolt crown wheel mounting. Gear sets are $750.00 US$ + mail cost.

Also see attached parts list.

Best regards from Canada, Bob

Sky et al,

The pinion cover was still in use up thru the TC.  Moss sells a replacement
with a lip seal.

Pete

Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,