[Mg-mmm] Barrie Lyndon's famous book "Combat"

Clive Sherriff clive.sherriff at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 29 05:11:10 MDT 2013

A few months back I found a copy of Combat in a shop locally.

The bookseller now has another copy of Barrie Lyndon's book the
record of MG's 1930/31/ and 32 racing seasons, again for sale at
UK Pounds 65 - It's in good condition, some foxing to the edge as
is usual on Combat, but pages are clear. Good binding, no dustjacket.

Any interest contact me offlist and I'll get it and ship at cost.

He also has a nice copy of MG by McComb, with dustjacket (protected
in a plastic cover) at UK Pounds 38. Though this is a bit high, it does
not seem outrageous !  Its the one with the racing MGB on the
dustjacket.

I've no connection with the seller

Clive
Oxford, UK