[Mg-mmm] PARTS FOR SALE

Gary Krukoski garykrukoski at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 11:45:25 MST 2013

Hi
I have several extra items I would like to sell. Along with a set of PA
wings for a fellow collector.
I'm in Minnesota  USA

One overhauled J2
gearbox and bell housing (no clutch peddle). $1500.00 + shipping. Gearbox was
striped, cleaned and primed. Color of gearbox can be applied if wanted. Very
little ware on the second gear and selector forks. No noticeable ware on the
input shaft splines. Photo and measurement of all parts are available. I don't
think you will find a nicer set of gears in a 80 year old gearbox. I do not
have a remote. Gearbox should be finished in about two weeks.

One J2 gearbox
with bell housing not opened. Looking through the oil fill port I can see more
ware on the second gear. Very minor ware and light rust on the input shaft
splines. $1000.00 + Shipping
Photos of this box are available.

One new
rocker cover. This cover was not sanded and polished after it was cast. There
is a large threaded hole on one end. I think it is for M,D or J  $115,00 +
Shipping

One set of new pistons 55mm + 0.060 4 ring, s/skirt, grooved pins.
S& V # 1355. $300.00 + shipping

One D or J2 radiator shell. The shell is not
in very good shape. It can be restored if you are willing to put the time in.
It is solid with many repairs and a few cracks. I already have a restored
grill of the current restoration I'm working on. $300.00 + shipping.

The set
of PA wings are located in Houston Texas USA. The asking price is $1500 +
Shipping. This is a front and rear set. A few photos are available along with
contact info.

Please contact me for more information or photos. To many
photos to post on this Email. I plan on posting these items on the Triple M
Registry Forum for sale in a few weeks.
 Any feed back on the items would be
greatly appreciated.
Items can be shipped world wide.