[Mg-mmm] MG PA spark plugs

Hiro Nishio hiro at octagongarage.com
Tue Oct 27 23:28:24 MST 2009

Hi Pete,

You are correct. I just short cut the explanation.
There is Japanese explanation here at the web, maybe somewhere in English?
http://www.ngk-sparkplugs.jp/products/sparkplugs/basic/03_01.html

I have a very good friend working for NGK and one day he gave me a good
instruction.
"Never use wire brush to remove soot. Better way is to use torch to burn
soot,
or to use sand blast to clean"

After that I always carry several sets of spare plugs, soot cleaned by
acetylene torch,
but no wire brush in my tool roll!!

Hope it helps.

Cheers,