[Mg-mmm] MG PA spark plugs

Pete Thelander pthelander at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 27 17:10:42 MST 2009

Lawrie, Terry et al,

I have been using the NGK BP6HS for the past ten years in the NE.  The 1/2"
reach plugs are a bit short, but that is why I run the extended tips.  So
far as Terry using 5s and my using 6 or 7s,  The compression ratio is up to
the original spec at 9.8:1.  I don't think Terry is near that high, so the
5s might be more appropriate for his car.

Pete
pthelander at earthlink.net