[Mg-mmm] PA wiring harness

Tom Metcalf mgtom at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 14 19:59:58 MST 2009

I don't use Rhode Island for much any more. I did check out the Narragansett
fellow at Hershey and he has very nice quality stuff. He left Rhode Island
Wire years ago and (he feels, of course) his harnesses are far superior. The
ones he had at Hershey did look nice.

I you really want a bang up job, use your own original conduit and have it
nickel or cad plated first. The original conduit still looks better than the
new stuff.

If you use British Wire (Auto Sparks) make sure you order it with chevron
wire and solid black loom - no fleck.    tommm