[Mg-mmm] Cleaning my MG

TATERRY at aol.com TATERRY at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 18:17:29 MST 2009

In a message dated 12/9/2009 4:07:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
coles at colesnurseries.com writes:

> My MG is kept in my garage which is very dusty.  Occasionally I like to
> clean
> it without washing it.  Can anyone suggest an additive to avoid micro
> scratches from dust particals when I clean it with a rag ??

Dan, I've used "Dri-n-Wash" for years....I think that is the name, you
spray it on, then wipe off with a terry towel....you'll find it on Ebay...also
Griot's Garage now has a similar product which I've used and its good
also....but first use a California Duster to get most of the dust off before using
either of these.
Terry